There are a host of wonderful resources on the Affordable Connectivity Program if you’re curious to learn more. If you see something that should be added to our list below, please email us at email@example.com
- Check out our initial prediction model for the ACP fund.
- Read the FCC’s resource and explanation page and USAC’s resource hub on the program.
- Rural LISC has a wonderful enrollment map by zip code.
- Read the Benton Institute for Broadband and Society’s recent analysis: Affordable Connectivity Plan Enrollment and Digital Equity Planning.
- The National Digital Inclusion Alliance has a resource and explanation page for the program.
- Check out Education Superhighway’s resource center for the ACP.
- Read Doug Dawson’s thoughts on the program and what happens when the funding runs out.
- For more on enrollment rate predictions, outreach efforts, and utilization in different geographies, read USC-Annenberg Associate Professor of Communication Hernan Galperin’s analysis of the precursor Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program (which functioned much the same).